SER are Hiring: Admin Support
Stacee Picone, 5 September 2019
THIS JOB HAS BEEN FILLED
Due to expected growth, SER is looking for an Admin Support person to join our Head Office in St Leonards NSW. Your new role will be with a long established, leading Australian Financial Services Company who is committed to providing the best service and assistance to new and existing clients and vendors. Working within the asset and equipment finance sector, this growing organisation has an exciting opportunity to join their busy team.
Your Responsibilities will include
1. High volume, accurate data entry using multiple inhouse systems including; loading new finance deals, & service increases
2. Formatting documents for quotes and reports
3. Updating spreadsheet reports
4. Management of the finance portfolios including; Liaising with vendors
5. Management of all monthly invoices including; Generating invoices and documents required to accompany invoices and emailing
6. Providing backup support to our Client Services Department
7. Continuously look for ways to streamline workflow, improve client outcomes and improve output
What You’ll Need to Succeed
To be successful in this role, you will need a willingness to learn and a positive attitude.
In addition, our ideal candidate will have;
1. A minimum 2 years’ experience working in an Administrative Role
2. Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
3. Ability to work independently and in a team
4. Strong problem-solving skills
5. Fast, accurate data entry skills
6. Organised and able to prioritise
7. Intermediate or advanced level of Microsoft Office – Word and Excel
8. Strong attention to detail with an ability to work to strict deadlines
9. Experience in asset or equipment finance is desirable but not essential
10. Enjoy learning and continually developing yourself
What You’ll Get in Return
This is an immediate start for the right person, who will be working full time (38hr week) Monday to Friday, with flexible hours (if required). You will be rewarded with a very competitive remuneration+super depending on experience. This role allows for career growth and will offer a challenging and engaging environment for the right person.
How to Apply
To apply for this job, please send your covering letter and CV via email, with the subject Admin Support, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Client Services Team Leader, S.E. Rentals
S.E. Rentals are the finance as a service specialists that will help you grow your business by providing finance solutions in an 'all things technology' future. We provide you with the flexibility, scalability and agility to help you achieve your Managed Service objectives, and our unique in-house software platform automates the process for you with a One Bill Solution - your bill - your document - your branding.